This scholarship is for residents of Jackson County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be adults returning to school, graduating high school seniors, or students already enrolled in an accredited institution. Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in a cosmetology program, have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Jackson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager