Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students with disabilities who are enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate an interest in computer science and be making satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline, such as electrical engineering, math, or physics. This scholarship is merit-based, so applicants must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA. Scholarships will be awarded based on eligibility, quality of application, displayed interest in the software industry, commitment to leadership, and financial need. Scholarship recipients will receive either a full or partial scholarship for the academic year. Also, scholarship recipients must apply for a summer internship with Microsoft; if they are accepted, they must complete the internship in Redmond, Washington. International students may apply for this scholarship, but they must be studying in the United States, Canada, or Mexico to be eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics, Other
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computational Mathematics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Teacher Education
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Engineering Physics
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other
- Mathematics, General
- Mathematics, Other
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Statistics, General
- Statistics, Other
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Topology and Foundations
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Computer Support Specialist
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Human Computer Interaction
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machinist Technology/CNC Machinist
- Game and Interactive Media Design
Health Conditions: Is this you?