This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Houghton Lake High School in Houghton Lake, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in pursuing a degree in hospitality or dietetics. Applicants must have a C+ (2.3) or better cumulative GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Dietitian Assistant
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Nutrition Sciences
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
High School: Is this you?
- Houghton Lake High School