This scholarship is for young married students who are working to put themselves through college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher and be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada. Depending on the availability of married applicants, the scholarship may also go to an undergraduate working his or her way through school with financial need and family obligations. The keys are strong interest in horticulture and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Single Parent