This scholarship is for children and spouses of Arkansas residents who, as a result of active military service, were declared as killed or missing in action, prisoners of war, or totally and permanently disabled. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be US citizens and Arkansas residents. Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for admission as undergraduate students at a public college, university, or technical school in Arkansas.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States Navy
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Deceased / Injured / Disabled Parent(s) or Spouse