This scholarship is for Minnesota residents who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at a two- or four-year institution with an emphasis in swine production or a related field. Applicants must be pursuing careers in agricultural business, agricultural education, agricultural engineering, agronomy, animal science, animal physiology, environmental sciences, nutrition, livestock reproduction, large animal veterinary medicine, or another related field. Applicants must be entering their freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year of college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Livestock Management