This scholarship is for residents of Minnesota who are attending a Minnesota college or university with an accounting program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college sophomores, juniors, or seniors going on to graduate school; be accounting majors; intend to sit for the CPA exam; have at least a 3.0 GPA in accounting; and intend to use the money for tuition, books, etc. Participation in activities and honor programs are also considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a Minnesota college or university with an accounting program.
Visit site for more details.