This scholarship is for citizens of Minnesota who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a post-high school educational program that will prepare them for employment in some phase of the poultry industry. While there are no restrictions on the major or program selected, it must provide suitable training for the applicants' stated career goals. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received an MTGA scholarship, and who are either members of the MTGA, or who are family members or employees of members of the MTGA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $5,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- International Agriculture
- Livestock Management
- Poultry Science
- Range Science and Management
Must be preparing for a career in some phase of the poultry industry.