This scholarship is for full- and part-time upper-division undergraduate students and graduate students who are studying public administration, governmental accounting, finance, political science, economics, or business administration (with a specific focus on government or nonprofit management). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must belong to one of the following groups: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic, or Latino. Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada, and have a recommendation from a student's academic adviser, department chair, or dean.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Human Services, General
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Natural Resource Economics
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
- Public Policy Analysis
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Youth Services/Administration
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Political Economy
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander