This scholarship is for minority students who are pursuing a doctorate in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be African Americans, Hispanics, or Native Americans, and US citizens or permanent residents. Applicants must be enrolled, on campus, in a full-time AACSB-accredited, accounting doctoral program by September 2012.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan