Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for minorities, defined as African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and women of any ethnicity. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accounting majors who are enrolled as full-time students in their fifth year of an accounting program at a Florida institution. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA, be in good academic standing, demonstrate financial need, and be lawful, permanent Florida residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$3,000 - $6,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend an institution in Florida.