This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a hospitality related major, such as hotel/restaurant management, parks and recreation, etc. Applicants must be current residents of Missouri and have a 3.0 GPA or better. Scholarships are awarded based on letter(s) of recommendation, goals and plans, community involvement, academic activities and achievement, and hospitality/tourism related experience.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must attend a college or university in Missouri.