This scholarship is for US citizens or resident aliens of African, African American, Hispanic, Hispanic-American, Indian, Native-American, Asian, Asian-American, or Pacific Island descent. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in and returning to undergraduate or graduate study at a 4th District Institution for the fall 2014 semester (Florida and the Caribbean). Applicants must be matriculating toward a bachelor's' or master's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphic arts, or other related fields of study. Applicants must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and a GPA of at least 3.5 in the major. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 250-word essay that answers the following questions, "How is diversity in the state of Florida changing the way advertisers communicate with their many audiences?"
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend a 4th District Institution.