This scholarship is for women who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants may be minority women, or women who are returning to school as current or reentry juniors or seniors, or who are pursuing their fifth-year requirement through either general studies or within a graduate program. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to pursuing an accounting degree, an aptitude for accounting and business, evidence of established personal and professional goals, financial need, and how the scholarship will impact their life. They must also be US citizens and attend school within the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander