This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in landscape/horticulture or a related discipline at a two- or four-year institution. Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must have a 2.25 GPA and a 2.7 GPA in their major. Applicants must have at least a junior standing in a four-year curriculum or senior standing in a two-year curriculum. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to work within the industry (including nursery operation, landscape architecture/design/construction/maintenance, interiorscape, horticultural distribution, or retail garden center) following graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management