This scholarship is for students who are matriculated in a master's or doctoral degree program in student personnel services or a related area at an accredited graduate school in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Eastern Pennsylvania, or Washington, D.C. Applicants must have demonstrated experience and involvement in campus activities and be committed to pursuing a career as a campus activities professional. Applicants must be US citizens. Scholarship applications are solicited in the spring, but are accepted year-round; Only the first 75 applications for each scholarship will be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Education, Other
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other