Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students engaged in science or engineering related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university. Students enrolled in two-year or junior college are eligible to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Agricultural/Biological Engineering and Bioengineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Science
- Engineering, General
- Engineering, Other
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Forest Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Operations Research
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Textile Sciences and Engineering
- Transportation and Highway Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
Must be engaged in science or engineering related to the study or corrosion or corrosion control.