This scholarship is for students who will be registered full-time this coming fall with at least one full academic year of course work remaining at a two-or-four-year college or university/vocational program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing study in a housing-related program, such as construction management, building, construction technology, civil engineering, architecture, design, or any of the trade specialties at the college or university they attend. Preference will be given to women, applicants who would be unable to afford a college education without assistance, and current members of a Student Chapter of the National Association of Home Builders.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Structural Engineering
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology