Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have at least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate's degree in a construction-related field. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and desire a career in a construction-related field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology