This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in good standing in a CACREP-accredited master's degree counseling program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 18 credit hours prior to application and carry at least six credit hours during the current semester. Applicants must have prior or current active duty US military service. Veterans must have served in the military within the past five years and have received honorable discharge. Applicants must commit to provide counseling services to service members and/or veterans for at least two years after graduation and commit to apply for the NCC credential prior to graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Pastoral Counseling/Patient Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Counseling Psychology
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy