This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in good standing in a CACREP-accredited master's degree counseling program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 18 credit hours prior to application and carry at least six credit hours during the current semester. Applicants must reside in a rural area as defined by the HRSA, commit to provide counseling services in a rural area for at least two years after graduation, and commit to apply for the NCC credential prior to graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Pastoral Counseling/Patient Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Counseling Psychology
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
Applicants must reside in a qualifying rural area.
Visit site for more details.