Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are enrolled in an approved environmental health curriculum at a four-year college or university that is accredited by the EHAC, or is an NEHA Institutional/Educational or Sustaining Member school. The scholarship must be used toward the junior or senior year of college. Graduate students enrolled in a recognized college or university with a declared curriculum in environmental health sciences and/or public health are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Specialty
- Environmental Health
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- International Public Health/International Health
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health Medicine
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program