This scholarship is for college students who have completed half the requirements for a degree that will lead to a career in the hospitality industry, such as interior design, asset management, architecture, textile design, or hotel/restaurant management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, have participated in an internship or similar position, and exemplify the highest standards of professionalism.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Apparel and Textiles, General
- Apparel and Textiles, Other
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Public Finance
- Real Estate Development
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Textile Science
Must have participated in an internship program or similar position.