This scholarship is for students attending an eligible Colorado, Nebraska, or Wyoming college (contact your state's chapter to see if your school is eligible). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a career objective in the Hospitality Industry (i.e., Hotel/Restaurant Management, Culinary/Foodservice, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.). Applicants must have completed half the requirements for their degree or certification program, demonstrate real financial need, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
Must attend an eligible Colorado, Wyoming, or Nebraska college.