This scholarship is for students pursuing aviation careers as professional pilots and who have demonstrated community involvement, including support of the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender (LGBT) community. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have earned at least a private pilot certificate. Applications may be submitted between January 1, 2014 and March 31, 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally