This scholarship is for graduate students in the fields of nuclear and plasma sciences. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic record, reports, presentations, publications, research plans, related projects, and related work experience. Participation in IEEE activities through presentations, publications, student Chapter involvement, etc., will also be considered. Applicants must be nominated for this award.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics