This is a scholarship for members of NSCA. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in a strength and conditioning-related field. Scholarship applications must be submitted electronically.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Studies
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)