This is a college scholarship for high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending college in the fall following high school graduation and plan to major in the strength and conditioning field. Scholarship applications must be submitted electronically.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Studies