This is a college scholarship for African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, or Native Americans who are at least 17 years of age. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted into an accredited college/university and working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in the strength and conditioning field. See website for application information.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Studies
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander