This scholarship is for parents and students who have been members in good standing of the NYWEA for at least one year. To qualify, applicants must be New York State residents and be high school seniors who are planning to enroll at a college/university by September 2015, or freshmen in good standing at a college/university who will begin their sophomore year by September 2015. Applicants must enroll as full-time students in an environmentally related program that allows them to pursue a professional career in the environmental field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Water Environment Association