Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for student members of the NYWEA who are enrolled in a college/university that has a NYWEA student chapter. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in an environmentally related program that allows them to pursue a professional career in the environmental field. Applicants must be New York State residents, be in good standing, and will begin the sophomore, junior, or senior year by September 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Chemistry
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Water Environment Association