This is a college scholarship for employees of NATA member companies. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be 18 years of age or older and demonstrate a commitment to general aviation. Applicants must be nominated and endorsed by a representative of a Regular or Associate Member Company of the NATA. Applicants must possess a Student Pilot certificate (or higher), with a third-class medical certificate, if applying for pilot certificates or ratings to be eligible for this scholarship. All applicable studies should be directly related to furthering the skills applicable to working at an FBO, charter company maintenance facility, or flight school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Employer: Is this you?
- National Air Transportation Association (NATA)