This scholarship is for students who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been accepted to or be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in criminal justice that will start the fall after receipt of the scholarship. Applicants must have maintained the equivalent of a "B" average and must also provide documentation of community/volunteer service.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
Must provide documentation of community/volunteer service.