This scholarship is for students who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been accepted to or be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in criminal justice that will start the fall after receipt of the scholarship. Applicants must have maintained the equivalent of a "B" average and must also provide documentation of community/volunteer service.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
Must provide documentation of community/volunteer service.