This scholarship is for African American college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are interested in the hospitality industry. Applicants must be US citizens and majoring in restaurant/hotel/hospitality management, accounting, business, or marketing as full-time students at an accredited Historically Black College or University (HBCU). Applicants must also have a minimum 2.8 GPA. Dependents of either McDonald's executives of NBMOA owners are ineligible for this opportunity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Must attend an accredited Historically Black College or University (HBCU).
Visit site for more details.