This scholarship is for members of the National Black Nurses Association. Applicants must also be members of a local chapter (if one exists in their area). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (B.S.N., A.D., Diploma or L.P.N. / L.V.N.), be in good scholastic standing at the time of application, and have at least one full year of school remaining.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Black Nurses Association (NBNA)