This scholarship is for college sophomores and juniors who are pursuing a career in dairy product marketing (dairy science, animal science, agricultural economics, agricultural communications, agricultural education, general agriculture, and food and nutrition). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Livestock Management
- Range Science and Management