This scholarship is for second-year dairy students in a two-year agricultural school who are pursuing careers in the dairy industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic standing, leadership ability, interest in the dairy industry, and plans for the future for those students completing their first academic year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Livestock Management
- Range Science and Management