This scholarship is for current college sophomores and juniors who will be college juniors or seniors beginning fall 2014, and for graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university. Students with an equivalent GPA at an accredited vocational technical school program are also eligible. Applicants must be pursuing a program of study that is related to the hydropower industry: engineering, sciences (biology, fishers, and hydrology), communications, or environmental sciences. All applicants must be US citizens or legal residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Other
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ocean Engineering
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Systematic Biology/Biological Systematics
- Systems Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Biological/Biosystems Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry
- Public Policy Analysis, Other