This scholarship is for students enrolled in an eligible educational institution. To qualify, applicants must be candidates for a degree in any academic area. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay that shows the relationship between their career and educational goals to the mission statement and goals of the National Insulator Association.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Directed Energy Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician