This scholarship is for students enrolled in an eligible educational institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a course of instruction leading to a career related to the generation, distribution, or application of electrical energy. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay that shows the relationship between their career and educational goals to the mission statement and goals of the National Insulator Association.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Directed Energy Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician