This scholarship is for Navajo students who wish to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in fields related to the oil and gas industry, such as engineering (petroleum, mining, mechanical, civil, environmental, or electrical), geology, natural resource management, accounting, marketing, business administration, and human resource management. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and enroll or be currently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geography Teacher Education
- Geography, Other
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller
Ethnic Heritage: Is this you?