This scholarship is for Navajo undergraduate students who wish to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in geology or petroleum, mechanical engineering, or chemical engineering. Applicants must be entering college in fall 2012 or continuing college in 2012. This four-year scholarship will cover tuition, books, and campus living expenses. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete an essay on their educational goals and how they would balance oil and gas exploration and development with Navajo cultural sensitivity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geography Teacher Education
- Geography, Other
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Ethnic Heritage: Is this you?