This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Ozark High School in Ozark, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in history or political science; or plan to teach social studies, history, or political science at any grade level. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and attend an accredited two- or four-year college or university. Consideration will be given to class rank, GPA, ACT/SAT scores, and extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- Asian History
- Canadian History
- Education, Other
- European History
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History Teacher Education
- History, General
- History, Other
- Indian/Native American Education
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other
- Political Economy
- Military History
High School: Is this you?
- Ozark High