Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for accounting majors who have completed their junior year and are enrolled in a fifth-year (150-hour) program at a Nebraska college or university; accounting students who plan to sit for the CPA exam; and accounting students who have the interest and capabilities to become a successful accountant and who are considering an accounting career in Nebraska. Applicants must be nominated/recommended by their accounting department.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be nominated by an accounting department faculty member.