This scholarship is for seniors from a high school in the Metro Louisville-area including Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, and Bullitt counties in Kentucky and Floyd, Clark, and Harrison counties in Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in art or a related field and have a minimum 2.0 GPA. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a portfolio of five works and write a 200-300 word essay describing their educational career goals. Completed applications must be postmarked by February 21st and the Portfolio delivery date is March 2, 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, or Bullitt County in Kentucky; and Floyd, Clark, or Harrison County in Indiana
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design