This scholarship is for students of the Greater Middletown area in Ohio, serviced by Atrium Medical Center who plan to pursue a bachelor's or master's degree in nursing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be already accepted into an accredited nursing program and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. For entry-level students, two years toward a bachelor's degree in nursing must have been completed.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other