Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students in New England. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate an interest in a career in the employee benefits field. Scholarships are awarded based on specific employee benefit related study, activities and goals; school and community activities; work experience; future potential; and academic performance.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management and Services, Other
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Human Services, General
- Information Resources Management/CIO Training
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Project Management