This scholarship is for residents of New Jersey who are attending a New Jersey college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accounting majors or have a concentration in accounting with at least 12 credits in accounting completed by the end of the Spring 2013 semester. Applicants must have current junior or senior year status in an undergraduate program; or be enrolled in an accounting-related graduate program for the Spring or Fall 2013 semester, with a graduation date of December 2013 or later. Scholarship recipients must achieve at least a 3.2 GPA by the end of the Spring 2013 semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a New Jersey college or university.