This scholarship is for New Jersey high school seniors who plan to major in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or above; or a minimum combined critical critical reading, math and essay SAT score of 1500; or a minimum average ACT score of 23. Applicants must be accepted into a four-year college or junior college, be New Jersey residents, and be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarships are awarded based on academic standing, standardized test scores, an essay, and a personal interview.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$6,500 - $10,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services