This scholarship is for high school seniors who reside in the following school districts in Clinton County, Michigan: Bath High School – Bath Community Schools; Carson City-Crystal High School – Carson City Crystal Area Schools; Dewitt High School – Dewitt Public Schools; Fowler High School – Fowler Public Schools; Fulton High School – Fulton Schools; Grand Ledge High School – Grand Ledge Public Schools; Ovid Elsie High School – Ovid Elsie Area Schools; Pewamo-Wesphalia High School – Pewamo-Wesphalia Community Schools; Portland High School – Portland Public Schools; or St. Johns High School – St. Johns Public Schools. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an degree at an accredited four-year college program in one of the following areas: Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. Applicants must not have attended another college or university after graduating from high school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Clinton County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Structural Engineering
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
Must reside in one of the specified Clinton County School Districts listed above.