This scholarship is for full-time college juniors, seniors, and postgraduate students in good academic standing at an accredited college or university located in the state of North Carolina for the current academic year; applicants must continue with full-time status for the 2014-2015 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in an environmental field such as, but not limited to, ecology, botany, fisheries, forestry, geology, geography, environmental engineering, environmental planning, impact assessment, natural resource management, or conservation. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Student membership in NCAEP is encouraged but not required, and will not be a factor in selection of scholarship recipients.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
Must be attending a college or university in North Carolina.